AMBROXOL HCL 15 MG + TERBUTALINE 1.25 MG + GUAIPHENESIN 50 MG + MENTHOL 2.5 MG
Ambroxol HCL + Terbutaline + Guaiphenesin + Menthol Syrup – Ambroxol HCL or Ambroxol Hydrochloride is a mucolytic agent that mainly treats pathological mucus secretion disorders that is helpful for the patients to breath deeply and openly. It delicates and alleviates mucus in the nose, lungs, and windpipe that makes it slightly easier to cough out. Terbutaline is a beta-agonist that is used to prevent shortness of breath, chronic bronchitis, wheezing bronchospasm, emphysema chest tightness, and other related medicated conditions that makes it difficult to breathe. Guaiphenesin is an expectorant that is used to treat coughs and congestion that may cause by bronchitis, common cold, allergies, and other breathing ailments. Then comes Menthol that relieves coughs, canker sores, cold sores, minor aches and pains of joints/muscles, sore throat, and fever blisters.
All these nourishing molecules completely blend with each other and form a syrup which in Medlock Healthcare is known as CUFLOC-A SYRUP.
Key Points to Note Before Consuming Ambroxol HCL + Terbutaline + Guaiphenesin + Menthol Syrup
- Stop taking this medication and inform the doctor if the cough persists for more than 1 week.
- The doctor must know if there is any history of heart disease or thyroid.
- Do not drive, operate machinery, and involve in any activity that requires mental focus as this syrup may cause dizziness.
- Taking this medicine higher than recommended may cause some severe side effects. Therefore, avoid overdosing on it.
- Avoid consuming alcohol during the course of this medication.
- Make sure that this medicine is not consumed by children or any other human even if they are dealing with the same symptoms.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.