COMPOSITION: Clotrimazole, Beclomethasone Dipropionate& Neomycin Sulphate Cream
Clotrimazole, Beclomethasone Dipropionate & Neomycin Sulphate Ointment – This ointment is a combination of three salts, i.e., Clotrimazole, Beclomethasone Dipropionate, and Neomycin Sulphate. Clotrimazole is used to treat skin infections like jock itch, ringworm, athlete’s foot, and also treat fungal infections like candidiasis, pityriasis, etc. Beclomethasone Dipropionate is a medication that is used to treat dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, allergies, etc., and reduces swelling, redness, itching that can occur in these types of skin infections. Neomycin Sulphate is an antibiotic used to decrease the risk of infection during surgery of the intestines and also reduces the symptoms of hepatic coma. All these salts combine with each other and come up with their goodness in the form of a cream called Becosafe-CN Ointment that is available at Medlock Healthcare.
How to Apply Clotrimazole, Beclomethasone Dipropionate & Neomycin Sulphate Ointment?
Before applying this ointment, make sure you have cleaned your hands and the area properly. After cleaning, take a gentle amount of this cream and carefully apply a thin layer to the affected area. Rub it gently and leave it dry. Use it twice a day for better results, i.e., morning and evening or as recommended by the doctor. Do not cover it with anything if not directed by the doctor.
Major Points to Keep in Mind Before Applying the Ointment
- Do not apply this medication to the eyes, nose, mouth, vagina, etc.
- Do not apply more than prescribed otherwise it will even worsen the situation.
- Even if the symptoms disappear, do not skip applying it and complete the course prescribed by the doctor.
- Use it at the same time daily for better results.
- Do not use this medication on puncture wounds, serious burns, deep cuts, animal bites, etc. in order to cure them.
- Remove the cream immediately if it results in itching or related issues and consult the doctor.