- Composotion: Cefixime & Potassium Clavulanate Tablets
Unit:WITH M CAP & CTN
Cefixime & Potassium Clavulanate Tablets – This tablet contains two highly effective medicines, named Cefixime and Potassium Clavulanate and both have their own abilities to treat health ailments. Cefixime comes with a class called cephalosporin antibiotics and is used to treat bacterial infections such as gonorrhea, bronchitis, pharyngitis, and infections of the throat, chest, ears, urinary tract, tonsils, and other severe infections. Potassium Clavulanate is known as a beta-lactamase inhibitor that kills the bacteria and prevents their growth in the body. This combination of medication is known to be the most effective anti-bacterial drug and it is available at Medlock Healthcare in a massive amount with the brand name FIXILOC-CV Tablet.
Precautions While Consuming Cefixime & Potassium Clavulanate Tablet
- Consume this tablet with the meal or fluids to avoid the situation of an upset stomach.
- Communicate with the doctor if any serious conditions like bothered breathing, rashes, itching, trouble swallowing, or swelling ensue.
- Complete the whole course as per the guidelines of the doctor. Do not skip or stop taking the medicine in between the course.
- Swallow the medicine whole with a glass of water. Do not chew or crush the medicine.
- Store the medication keeping in mind the instructions on the label to avoid any future inconvenience.
This medication is not recommended in the situations mentioned above. Apart from this, a person with kidney or liver disease should avoid taking Cefixime & Potassium Clavulanate Tablet. One must inform the doctor if he has or had an allergic reaction to this tablet.