CEFPODOXIME 100MG Tablet
LOCPOD 100 | Cefpodoxime 100MG Tablet
Brand Name : LOCPOD 100
Cefpodoxime Proxetil Dispersible Tablets – Made with the powerful properties of an antibiotic known as Cefpodoxime, these tablets helps in treating certain infections caused by bacteria including gonorrhea; a sexually transmitted disease, bronchitis; infection of the airway tubes of the lungs, pneumonia, and infections of the throat, ear, skin, tonsils, sinuses, and urinary tract. This medication is sold with the brand name LOCPOD-100 at the Best Cefpodoxime Proxetil Dispersible Tablet Manufacturer, Medlock Healthcare.
Cefpodoxime Proxetil is an extended-spectrum antibiotic that belongs to a class of drugs known as a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by killing the bacteria that cause infections. This medicine restricts them from creating a bacterial protective wall that is necessary for them for their long-term survival. In this way, Cefpodoxime Proxetil Dispersible Tablets effectively treat bacterial infection.
Points to Fix in the Mind while Using Cefpodoxime Proxetil Dispersible Tablets
To reap outstanding and maximum results and to avoid any harmful side effects, it is recommended to follow a proper set of instructions while using these tablets. Here are some of the guidelines laid down by the experts for the accurate usage of this medication:
- Do not skip any dose of Cefpodoxime Proxetil Dispersible Tablets and finish the full course of the treatment as prescribed by the doctor. Stopping the usage of this medicine in the middle may make it harder for the infection to treat.
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages while taking this medication as it may invite unwanted side effects.
- Discontinue using Cefpodoxime Proxetil Tablets if you encounter a rash, itchy skin, difficult breathing, or swelling of the face and mouth after its usage, and talk to the doctor immediately.
- Do not use these tablets if you are allergic to Cefpodoxime or any other cephalosporin antibiotics such as cefdinir, cefixime, ceftibuten, cefuroxime, ceftaroline, or any other related medications.
- Do not overdose on the medication as it may cause unusual stomach pain, diarrhea, and vomiting.
- Do not share Cefpodoxime Tablets with other people even if you see their symptoms like yours.
- Keep this medicine away from sunlight and out of the reach of children and pets.
- Consult the healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on the product leaflet applies to your personal health conditions.
While a doctor prescribes you a medication, he recommends you to use it as per a certain set of instructions to avoid the chances of unwanted side effects. Thus, it is advised to use Cefpodoxime Proxetil Dispersible Tablets as per the guidelines of the healthcare provider and the instructions mentioned on the label. False usage of this medication might result in some side effects. Although these side effects are not long-lasting and start to vanish after a certain time frame. Following are the possible side effects of these tablets:
- Stomach Pain
- White Vaginal Discharge
1. How long does Cefpodoxime Proxetil Dispersible Tablets take to work?
These tablets usually start working as soon as the user takes it
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.