Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside Trihydrate & Diclofenac Sodium Tablet.
COXITRYP-BRD | Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside Trihydrate and Diclofenac Sodium Tablet
Brand Name : COXITRYP-BRD
Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside Trihydrate & Diclofenac Sodium Tablets – Medlock Healthcare – This medicine is an amalgamation of four molecules. The first one is Trypsin (enzyme), the second one is Bromelain (enzymes), the third one is Rutoside Trihydrate (antioxidant), and the fourth one is Diclofenac Sodium (NSAID). Ultimately, this medicine comes with the power punch of four molecules that combines and provide immediate relief from different types of pain. It is available in the best quality at Medlock Healthcare by the brand name COXITRYP-BRD.
How does COXITRYP-BRD Works?
The working mechanism of this medicine is simple. Trypsin and Bromelain are enzymes that increase the amount of blood supply inside the body and direct the human body to generate more substances that help in fighting swelling or pain. Rutoside Trihydrate protects the human body from damage-causing chemicals like free radicals. It is basically an antioxidant. Lastly, Diclofenac Sodium is an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) that functions by restricting pain and inflammation-causing chemical messengers in brands such as prostaglandins.
Points to Remember While Using Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside Trihydrate & Diclofenac Sodium Tablets
It is one of the most recommended and powerful medicines to combat several types of pain. It is available over the counter by the brand name COXITRYP-BRD. But there are few points that you might need to consider while using this medicine. To be on the safe side, follow the below-given instructions:
- Only use this medicine if suffering from pain caused due to surgery, injury, trauma, or everyday activity.
- Consume this medicine an hour or two after a meal to avoid any discomfort.
- Use this medicine as recommended by the doctor and keep the dosage as prescribed.
- Avoid driving after taking this medicine as it may cause sleepiness or dizziness.
- Consumption of this medicine can change the color of your stool. Therefore, consult your doctor in case of any discomfort.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.