ACECLOFENAC 100 MG + PARACETAMOL 325 MG + CHLOROZOXAZONE 250 MG TABLET
NACMED-MR | ACECLOFENAC PARACETAMOL CHLOROZOXAZONE TABLET
Brand Name : NACMED-MR TABLET
Aceclofenac+ Paracetamol+ Chlorozoxazone Tablet – This tablet is an amalgamation of three molecules i.e., Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Chlorzoxazone. Aceclofenac is used to ease pain and inflammations in conditions of osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, etc. Paracetamol is a painkiller that is used to cure pain and can also be used to reduce fever. Chlorzoxazone is used to reduce pain and stiffness that is caused due to muscle strain and sprain. All these three medications have their own different properties which combine with each other and come up with a tablet which is known as NACMED-MR Tablet available at Medlock Healthcare.
Who Should Not Take Aceclofenac+ Paracetamol+ Chlorozoxazone Tablet?
One should not Consume Aceclofenac+ Paracetamol+ Chlorozoxazone Tablet if he is suffering from the diseases mentioned below unless the doctor recommends:
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
- Drug Allergy
- Heart Diseases
- Blood Clotting Disorders
- Ulcerative Colitis
Necessary Points To Know Before Consuming Aceclofenac+ Paracetamol+ Chlorozoxazone Tablet
This tablet mainly relaxes the affected muscles that cause pain due to muscle contractions, injuries, cramps, and there are some necessary points that one must know before consuming Aceclofenac+ Paracetamol+ Chlorozoxazone Tablet.
Have a look at those necessary points to consider:
- Consume this medicine with a proper meal for better absorption and efficacious results.
- Do not take higher than the recommended dose in order to get fast and effective results. The dose recommended by the doctor is
- Not recommendable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Avoid drinking alcohol while consuming this medication otherwise it will increase the risk of stomach problems and can cause immoderate sleepiness.
- Be vigilant while driving or if possible, avoid driving or anything that needs concentration while consuming the tablet as it may cause dizziness.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.