Clobetasol Propionate0.05%W/W+Gentamycin 0.10% W/W+Tolnafate 1% W/W + Iodochlorhydroxyquinoline 1% W/W + Clotrimazole 1%W/W
DERMILOCK 5 OINTMENT
Clobetasol Propionate Gentamicin +Tolnaftate + Iodochlorhydroxyquin line + Clotrimazole Ointment Manufacturer and Supplier – This ointment contains the goodness of five salts, i.e., Clobetasol Propionate, Gentamicin, Tolnaftate, Iodochlorhydroxyquin line, and Clotrimazole. Each salt has its own rich properties that combine with each other and form an ointment called Dermilock 5 Ointment available in Medlock Healthcare. Clobetasol Propionate is used to treat itching, swelling, irritation and also helps in skin problems such as psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc. Gentamicin is an antibiotic that is used to treat severe bacterial infections and prevent their growth. Tolnaftate and Iodochlorhydroxyquin line is used to cure fungal skin infections like jock itch, athlete’s foot, ringworm, etc. Clotrimazole is an antifungal medication that is also used to treat fungal infection caused by a fungus (yeast), i.e., athlete’s foot.
How to Apply Clobetasol Propionate Gentamicin +Tolnaftate + Iodochlorhydroxyquin line + Clotrimazole Ointment
Before applying this ointment, wash your hands and skin with a mild cleanser and pat it dry. After it gets dry, gently apply a thin layer of this cream to the affected area and keep it stay. Wash your hands after applying this medication unless it is not applied on hands. Do not cover or wrap it if not prescribed by the doctor.
Points to be Noted While Applying the Ointment
- Do not apply this ointment on the face if not prescribed by the doctor. It will make the face even worse.
- Do not rub vigorously and do not touch it; keep it stay for effective results.
- Do not take too much amount of the cream in order to receive instant results. Apply only a gentle amount of it to get better and effective results.
- Remove it immediately if the skin is burning or irritating and consult the doctor.
- Do not apply the ointment in the eyes, nose, mouth, vagina, etc., and also on broken or irritated skin unless indicated.
- Avoid plastic wraps, bandages, or any other covering material to cover the affected area if the doctor does not suggest the same.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.