DIACEREIN 50 MG +GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE POTASSIUM 750 MG + METHYL SULPHONYL METHANE 250 MG TABLET
JOINTLOC-GM | DIACEREIN GLUCOSAMINE SULFATE POTASSIUM METHYL SULPHONYL METHANE TABLET
Brand Name : JOINTLOC-GM
Diacerein +Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium + Methyl Sulphonyl Methane Tablet – An amalgamation of Diacerein, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium, and Methyl Sulphonyl Methane comes up with a dosage form of tablet which is known with the brand name JOINTLOC-GM TABLET at Medlock Healthcare. Diacerein, also known by the name Diacetylrhein, is a novel antibacterial agent that comes with the class of anthraquinone, used to treat joint diseases that includes pain and swelling in the joints (osteoarthritis). Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium is a proteoglycan synthesis stimulator that builds cartilages which in turn reduces pain and inflammation in joints caused by osteoarthritis. Last but not the least, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane is a potent anti-inflammatory that is ordinarily used in the process to treat tenosynovitis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and tendonitis. It is known for reducing joint pain, declining allergy symptoms, lowering inflammation, and other related conditions.
Precautionary Measures to be Taken While Consuming Diacerein +Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium + Methyl Sulphonyl Methane Tablet
- Do not end the course of taking this tablet in the middle if not suggested by the doctor.
- Keep taking this medicine till the time prescribed by the doctor even if the situation starts getting better. Informing the doctor about the better condition would be better.
- Inform the doctor if there is no progress in the condition even after the recommended time.
- Consult the doctor immediately if any severe side effects take place in the body.
- Do not take the extra dose of the medication to get rapid effective results.
- One must avoid taking this tablet if he is dealing with liver disease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.