ENTERIC COATED PANTOPRAZOLE SODIUM 40MG + DOMPERIDONE 30MG SR
PRAZLOC-DSR CAPSULE | Pantoprazole and Domperidone Capsules
Pantoprazole Gastro-Resistant and Domperidone Prolonged-Release Capsules – This combination of two medicines, Domperidone and Pantoprazole is used in the treatment of Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD); a condition in which stomach acid repeatedly flows back into the food pipe. These capsules are also used to treat Peptic Ulcer Disease, Heartburn, and Acidity. Sold in the Indian market with the brand name PRAZLOC-DSR, these capsules are available at the Best Pantoprazole and Domperidone Capsule Manufacturer, Medlock Healthcare.
Mechanism of Action
Pantoprazole is a Proton Pump Inhibitor that acts by lowering the stomach acid levels which in turn relieves acid-related indigestion and heartburn. On the other hand, the prokinetic Domperidone acts on the upper digestive system that increases the movement of the stomach and intestines which enables easier passage of food through the stomach.
Essential Precautions to Take
In order to get complete results from Pantoprazole and Domperidone Capsules, it is important to use them with proper care and caution. Hence, mentioned below are certain precautions that you must take while using these capsules:
- Pantoprazole and Domperidone Capsules are prescribed for the treatment of GERD, acidity, and heartburn. Thus, do not use this medication to treat any other kind of stomach-related disorders or infections.
- Take these capsules preferably in the morning, an hour before your breakfast.
- Let your doctor know if you do not feel better even after taking Pantoprazole Gastro-Resistant and Domperidone Prolonged-Release Capsules for two whole weeks as you might have another issue that needs to be addressed with other treatments.
- Prolonged use may result in weak bones and a lack of nutrients like magnesium. Get enough calcium and magnesium or supplements in your diet while on the treatment with these capsules as directed by the doctor.
- The Domperidone in these capsules may result in dry mouth. If you experience dry mouth while taking these capsules, take plenty of water.
- If you encounter fever, watery diarrhea, or stomach pain after taking Pantoprazole and Domperidone Capsules that do not go away, immediately notify your doctor.
- Avoid taking medicines that contain rilpivirine while using these capsules to avoid any negative effects.
Who Should Not Use Pantoprazole and Domperidone Capsules?
Pantoprazole and Domperidone Capsules should not be taken by people with the following health conditions:
- people with allergies to pantoprazole, domperidone, or similar medications.
- people with heart, kidney, or liver disease.
- women who are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding.
- people who have Prolactin Pituitary Tumors (tumors of the pituitary gland)
- people who are dealing with bleeding in the digestive system.
Temporary Side Effects
Pantoprazole and Domperidone Capsules are known to provide relief for a long time. However, this medicine can also result in mild side effects for the user. These side effects are generally temporary and clear up after the course is finished. Here are the side effects that the user may encounter with the usage of these capsules:
- Abdominal Pain
- Joint Pain
If these side effects become highly troubled or unbearable, it is necessary to consult your doctor right away.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.