Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablet
MOXYLOC-CV | Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablet
Brand Name : MOXYLOC-CV
Amoxicillin and Potassium Clavulanate Tablet is useful in the treatment of a variety of bacterial infections such as pneumonia, bronchitis, urinary tract infections, ear, and skin infections, etc. It works by stopping the growth of disease-causing bacteria. Amoxicillin belongs to the class of penicillin antibiotics. Whereas Clavulanate Potassium belongs to the beta-lactamase inhibitor. This is helpful in preventing certain bacteria from becoming resistant to the action of amoxicillin.
Dosage: Take this medicine by mouth at equally spaced intervals. The dosage and duration will be as determined by your doctor based on your medical condition and how effective it turns out on your body.
- do not take this medication unnecessarily, as this can make it ineffective in bacterial infection in your body.
- do not use this in case you have a viral infection
- avoid taking this medicine if you are allergic to antibiotics
- before taking a prescription, tell your doctor your medical history, essentially if you had kidney or liver problems.
- this medication might make vaccines inefficient, so accordingly plan on getting a vaccination or immunization.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.