Aceclofenac 100 + Tizanidine 2mg Tablet
NACMED-TZ | Aceclofenac 100 and Tizanidine 2mg Tablet
Brand Name : NACMED-TZ
Aceclofenace 100+Tizanidine 2mg
Aceclofenac+Tizanidine is used in relieving muscle pain or muscle spasm occurring due to sprains, strains, or muscle injury. Aceclofenac and Tizanidine belong to the Non-Steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) family of drugs.
Aceclofenac works by lowering the chemical substance (prostaglandins) in the body that causes pain and inflammation. Tizanidine is a muscle relaxant that works by acting on the central nervous system. Aceclofenac has rapid onset & longer duration of action compared to Diclofenac and shows a greater tolerability profile superior to diclofenac.
Dosage: Aceclofenac+Tizanidine is an oral medication to be taken with food to avoid an upset stomach. It is more effective when the patient takes rest and physical therapy. Quantity and frequency of dosage will be determined by your physician based on the intensity of pain and the individual’s medical conditions.
- This medication might cause dizziness, thus it is advised to avoid doing anything that requires high attention.
- Avoid consuming alcohol throughout the course of this medication.
- Take this medicine with food to keep your stomach happy
- Patients allergic to painkillers or NSAIDs avoid taking this medicine
- Discuss entire medical history with your physician to avoid any side effects
- Tell your doctor about any other medication that you take.
- Overdosage might cause ineffectiveness over time.
- Store medicine as directed on the packaging of the product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.