AMIKACIN 100+METHYL PARABEN 0.18 % W/V+PROPYL PARABEN 0.02% W/V
LOMIK-100 | AMIKACIN 100, METHYL PARABEN 0.18 % W/V, PROPYL PARABEN 0.02% W/V INJECTION
This particular medicine comes under the category of injectable which means this particular medicine can be administrated by injection only. This medicine and three very different chemical compositions like AMIKACIN 100+METHYL PARABEN 0.18 % W/V+PROPYL PARABEN 0.02% W/V. These three compounds have different purposes to serve such as Amikacin has properties that make it a good anti-bacterial and Methyl Paraben and Propyl Paraben have good quality which is very helpful in preventing bacteria, fungi, and other microbial growth.
Due to having good preservative properties, it is also very helpful in preserving infections and wound from bacterial growth. As I previously told you this medicine comes under the category of injectable which further gets divided into two forms of administrating this drug one intravenous and intramuscular. In case of intravenous the injection is injected into the veins whereas in intramuscular it is injected in the muscles. This particular medicine generally injected two-three time in 8- 10 hr every day.
Benefits of AMIKACIN 100+METHYL PARABEN 0.18 % W/V+PROPYL PARABEN 0.02% W/V
This medicine is very good medicine for treating infection and helps to reduce harmful microbial growth. Amikancin help us out by breaking down the protein synthesis in bacteria by inhibiting the protein which helps in killing bacteria whereas Methyl Paraben and Propyl Paraben can disturb the cell wall of bacteria which helps in stopping the multiplication of bacteria. These are some of the benefits you can take while having this medication.
- This medicine is best for treating bacterial infections because this compound has the property to kill bacteria and with the combination of Methyl paraben and Propyl Paraben it can stop bacterial growth. This medicine is also very helpful while treating meningitis, pneumonia, and infections of the urinary tract too.
- This medicine has a great response time and acts quickly after taking it and gives instant relief.
- This medicine has been well-tolerated by most patients even with the side effects.
- And this medicine can be very effective if it gets taken under the doctor’s prescription.
Side-effects of AMIKACIN 100+METHYL PARABEN 0.18 % W/V+PROPYL PARABEN 0.02% W/V
This medicine is directly injected either in veins or in the muscles which is why it has great response time but in doing show it also imbalance the chemical in human physiology and that imbalance cause some effects. These effects which are generally felt by the patient are given below.
- After using this chemical composition you can suffer from nausea.
- You can suffer from vomiting condition.
- This particular chemical composition can cause diarrhea problems.
- By using this you can suffer from temporary hearing loss.
- This medicine can damage your kidney.
Condition when not to use AMIKACIN 100+METHYL PARABEN 0.18 % W/V+PROPYL PARABEN 0.02% W/V
There are certain medical and physiological conditions in which this chemical composition can behave differently, you should take under consideration about these conditions, so that you have not to suffer from this medicine’s side effects at least you should know when not to use this medicine. These are some conditions you must be aware of.
- This particular drug comes under the class of Aminoglycosides. If in any case, you are allergic to Aminoglycosides, you should not prefer this particular medicine. Otherwise, it can cause problems for allergic person rather than treating it will harm him or her.
- This particular composition of drug can cause hearing loss, if in any case there is preexisting hearing impairment then you should take this medicine with caution.
- It has been found out that this medicine can damage the kidney, if there is any case of kidney problem you should take advice from your doctor before having this drug.
- This medicine should not use in case of pregnancy and breastfeeding conditions. If any case you have to take medicine take healthcare advice first.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.