MESUNATE AB | ONDANSETRON 2 MG / ML INJECTION
Alpha-Beta Arteether Injection Overview
Alpha-Beta Arteether is a drug also known as an antiparasitic drug. This drug is used to treat malaria. This drug comes in injection form and is easy to use for every person. However, it is important to use Mesunate Ab injection under the supervision of healthcare professionals. We also inform you that this drug is not used to treat severe malaria that can affect the brain, lungs or kidneys.
How to use Alpha-Beta Arteether Injection
Here are the steps to use Alpha-Beta Arteether Injection:
- Clean the area where you want to Inject the injection.
- Follow the recommended dose as advised by the doctor.
- Set the needle on the syringe and remove the cap from it.
- Inject deep into the muscle in the upper outer quadrant of the buttock.
Benefits of Alpha-Beta Arteether Injection
- Alpha-Beta Arteether is an efficient schizontocidal drug, meaning it kills the malaria parasite at the blood stage. It is specifically used for the treatment of chloroquine-resistant malaria.
- This injection can be used in both children and adults with severe malaria. It can be used in cases where the malaria infection is severe.
- Alpha-Beta Arteether is an antiparasitic drug that targets the malaria parasite and reduces the infection production in the body.
Side Effects of Alpha-Beta Arteether Injection
- General Weakness
- Leg Pain
- Pain at the Injection Site
- Body Ache
- Abdominal Pain
- Rigours and Watery Diarrhoea
Important Note: If you feel any of the symptoms of side effects please inform your healthcare provider.
Precaution and Warnings
- Use Alpha-Beta Arteether Injection with the help of your doctor.
- Avoid drinking alcohol before injection because it may cause vomiting and headaches.
- If you have liver or kidney-related health history please inform your doctor before use.
- Complete full treatment for better results.
- If you experience side effects after the dose, inform your doctor immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: How many times can I use Alpha-Beta Arteether Injection?
Ans: You can take 1 Injection for 3 to 4 days daily at the same time. We also advise you to take doctor’s advice before the treatment.
Ques: What should I need to inform my doctor before starting the treatment of the Alpha-Beta Arteether injection?
Ans: You can inform about the allergic history and heart kidney or liver-related issues. This will help your doctor to understand the dosage injection.
Ques: Is alpha-beta arteether injection safe in pregnancy?
Ans: No, This injection is not good for pregnant women because this injection affects the foetus. If you are breastfeeding then you also need to avoid this injection because it can affect milk.
Ques: Can I use this Injection for dengue treatment?
Ans: No, this injection is only used to treat malaria. If you are suffering from dengue please visit your nearest hospital or clinic.
Ques: What should I do when I get pain on injected side?
Ans: You can press the area with ice. If the pain is not tolerable then you can take any pain killer
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.