CALCIUM CITRATE 1000MG+VIT. D3 200 IU + ZINC SULPHATE 4 MG +MAGNESIUM 100 MG TAB
FRACTOCAL-D3 | Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin D3 Tablets
Brand Name : FRACTOCAL-D3
Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulphate & Vitamin D3 Tablets – These tablets are a powerpack amalgamation of four nutritional supplements, i.e., Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulphate, and Vitamin D3. These supplements together help in the complete growth and development of the body. It also contributes to strengthening the bones. These tablets are manufactured and supplied by Medlock Healthcare with the brand name FRACTOCAL-D3.
Working Structure of the Contents of this Tablet
Calcium Citrate with the dosage of 1000 mg is usually helpful for the maintenance and formation of the bones and treats calcium deficiencies. This medication is used for the prevention of low blood calcium levels and treats the conditions of muscle diseases, hypoparathyroidism, osteoporosis, rickets, etc. caused by low calcium levels.
Magnesium Hydroxide is a component required for the complete growth and maintenance of bones in the body. It also supports nerve function and energy production in the body.
A naturally occurring mineral Zinc Sulphate is a dietary supplement that is specifically used to treat zinc deficiency and is helpful in the growth of body tissues.
At last, Vitamin D3 is an imperative vitamin with the ability to regulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body. It maintains proper body structure by strengthing bones and muscles, supporting the immune system, and boosting the immunity of the body.
Points to Mark While Taking Calcium Citrate, VIT. D3 200 IU, Zinc Sulphate, and Magnesium Tablets
- Follow the proper diet routine with these tablets if recommended by the doctor for the best results of the medication.
- Do not take the extra dose of Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulphate & Vitamin D3 Tablets as it will not bring out immediate and desired results.
- Seek immediate medical attention if any serious medical problem occurs after consuming this medication.
- Pregnant and Breastfeeding Females must speak to the doctor or gynecologist before consuming this tablet.
Things that your Healthcare Expert Must Know about your Health Conditions
Before taking Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulphate & Vitamin D3 Tablets, ensure the doctor if you are allergic to any of the contents present in the medication or if you have any other allergies. It is because these tablets may contain certain active ingredients that may not go well with the allergy and may cause other problems. Moreover, one must speak up with the doctor before taking these medicines if he has a medical history of certain medical conditions or still has them. These conditions include:
- Hypervitaminosis; high Vitamin D levels
- Hypercalcemia; high Calcium levels
- Immune System Disorder
- Low Levels of Bile
- Malabsorption Syndrome; difficulty in absorbing nutrition from food
- Whipple’s Disease, Crohn’s Disease; Certain Bowel Diseases
- Heart or Blood Vessel Diseases
- Kidney Diseases
- Liver Diseases
- Untreated Phosphate Imbalance
Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Zinc Sulphate & Vitamin D3 Tablets are undoubtedly safe to use and are known for their quick results. But, there are rare chances that one might experience some side effects after the usage of this tablet. These side effects would not remain for long and disappear after a certain time period. However, one must stop using this medication in case he feels that the side effects are becoming persistent.
- Upset Stomach
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.