LEVOCETIRIZINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 5MG TABLET
HYDROCET | LEVOCETIRIZINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE 5MG TABLET
Brand Name : HYDROCET
Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride Tablet – A tablet that has rich properties of anti-cough, anti-histamine, and anti-cold, is a mixture of two medications called Levocetirizine and Dihydrochloride Tablet. Levocetirizine is an antihistamine that works by blocking a natural substance known as histamine, that the body makes during an allergic reaction. It is used to treat various types of allergy symptoms including runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, itchy eyes, etc. Dihydrochloride is an opiate painkiller that is used to treat moderate or severe pain caused after an operation or a serious injury.
The mixture of Levocetirizine and Dihydrochloride medications comes in the form of a tablet named HYDROCET TABLET at Medlock Healthcare.
Who Cannot Take Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride Tablet?
- People allergic to Levocetirizine or Dihydrochloride
- People with end-stage Kidney Disease
- People with Liver Disease
- Gallbladder Problems
- Urination Problems
- Pregnant or Breastfeeding Women
The actual dosage of the Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride Tablet is 5mg at Medlock Healthcare. The dosage of the medicine depends on the following aspects:
- age of the patient
- medical condition
- the severity of the disease
- other medical conditions
Points to Read Up for the Safe Usage of the Medication
- Do not consume this medicine too often to get better results at an uneven time as it can worsen the condition.
- Call the doctor if there is not any progress even after the complete passage of medicine.
- Consult the doctor or pharmacist if any confusion occurs while understanding the directions.
- Seek medical help if overdosed on the drug.
- Do not consume alcohol to avoid the chances of side effects.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.