Dextromethorphan HBr, Phenylephrine HCl and Chlorpheniramine Maleate Syrup
CUFLOC-DM WITH CTN | Dextromethorphan HBr, Phenylephrine HCl and Chlorpheniramine Maleate Syrup
CUFLOC-DM syrup is a combination of three medicines Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Phenylephrine, and Chlorpheniramine Maleate. This combination is useful in the treatment of dry cough. This combination is highly effective in relieving the body allergy-like symptoms such as runny nose, cough, sneezing, stuffy nose, itching, watery eyes, etc.
- Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide is a cough suppressant. It reduces the cough by suppressing the activity at cough centers of the brain.
- Phenylephrine is a decongestant. It narrows the small blood vessels relieving the stuffy nose.
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate is an antihistamine. It is anti-allergic and thus helps in curing allergic symptoms.
- use the measuring cup to measure each dose
- it is not to be used for treating cough caused by other problems such as asthma, smoking, or emphysema
- usage should be limited to curing the symptoms and should be discontinued once symptoms disappear
- this medication might make you a little dizzy, so avoid doing anything that requires attention such as driving, etc.
- Strictly adhere to the dosage suggested by your doctor
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.