DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM 50 MG + PARACETAMOL 325 MG + CHLORZOXAZONE 250 MG TABLET
ORTHOFEC-MR | DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM PARACETAMOL CHLORZOXAZONE TABLET
Brand Name : ORTHOFEC-MR
DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM 50 MG + PARACETAMOL 325 MG + CHLORZOXAZONE 250 MG
Diclofenac Paracetamol Chlorzoxazone belongs to the nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) group of medication. This relieves the body of pain and swelling. Paracetamol is also used in curing several conditions, majorly relieving pain and reducing high fevers. Chlorzoxazone is used to relieve muscle pain along with other therapies such as rest, physical therapy, etc. to take complete benefit of the medicine. Diclofenac Paracetamol Chlorzoxazone usually works by stopping various chemical messengers which are responsible to create pain, fever, redness, swelling, and inflammation
Dosage: DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM 50 MG + PARACETAMOL 325 MG + CHLORZOXAZONE 250 MG is an oral medication to be taken with a glass of water after having food. The dosage is based on the patient’s medical condition.
- Clarify your pharmacist of any allergy to NSAIDs or any other allergy
- Keep yourself hydrated, drink plenty of fluids.
- Avoid doing anything that requires high attention as this medicine might make you a little dizzy.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid taking this and rather consult a doctor if required.
- Overdose can cause serious harm.
- Avoid lying down for at least 10 minutes after taking this medicine.
- Take this medicine after having food to avoid upsetting your stomach.
- Disclose the details of your medical history and any other drug you’ve been taking.
- Do not increase the dosage or length of this medication without consulting your doctor.
Do not switch brands as they might be offering different quantities of the medicine, try and stick to one advised by the doctor or the one that you’ve been using.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.