Vitamin-C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc Chewable Tablet
MEDLO-C | Vitamin C Vitamin D3 & Zinc Chewable Tablet
Brand Name : MEDLO-C
Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc Chewable Tablets – A triple amalgamation of nutritional supplements, these tablets are composed of the rich antioxidant properties of Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Zinc. These medicines function by preventing nutritional deficiencies and supporting the immune system in fighting against various diseases or infections. Due to their antioxidant properties, they prevent cell damage and boost immunity. Available with the brand name MEDLO-C, these tablets are delivered by the Best Manufacturer & Supplier in India, Medlock Healthcare.
Act as nutritional supplements and immunity boosters, these nutritional supplements perform their functions in the following ways:
Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid is a water-soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant to prevent cells from damaging. It also promotes better immunity and enhances food-derived iron absorption.
Vitamin D3, also known as Cholecalciferol aids in the maintenance of blood calcium and phosphorus levels, as well as bone mineralization.
Zinc is a mineral that aids in the growth and development of body tissues. Aside from that, it acts on the immune system to modify the immune responses.
Instructions for Better Usage
Take these tablets either with food or without food at regular intervals, exactly as per the dose and duration prescribed by the doctor. For optimum results, follow the below-mentioned instructions:
- Before starting the treatment with Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc Chewable Tablets, make sure to inform your doctor if you take any prescription or non-prescription medicines including any other vitamins.
- Do not consume these tablets if you are allergic to Vitamin c, Vitamin D3, Zinc, or any other nutritional supplements.
- To maximize the advantages of Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc Chewable Tablets, it is advisable to limit alcohol consumption.
- Let your doctor know if you have any medical conditions of Kidney, Liver, or Heart Disease.
- If you have malabsorption syndrome; i.e, trouble absorbing nutrients from food, it is crucial to let your doctor know because minerals like zinc may be difficult to digest. In such a case, your doctor can recommend an alternative course of treatment.
There are possibilities of Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc Chewable Tablets interacting with certain drugs that should not be taken with this medication. Avoid consuming the following drugs while taking these tablets:
- Anti-Cancer Drugs; cisplatin
- Antibiotics; demeclocycline, minocycline, norfloxacin, tetracycline, ciprofloxacin
- Water Pills; amiloride
- Antirheumatics; penicillamine
Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc Chewable Tablets can come along with common side effects for the user. These side effects are common to everyone and generally do not require immediate medical attention. They can occur due to the misusage or overdosage of the medicine. Here are the side effects associated with these tablets:
In case you notice any severity in these side effects, consult the doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc Chewable Tablets be given to the child?
Yes, these chewable tablets can be given to the child if only prescribed by the doctor or pediatrician.
2. Can Pregnant or Breastfeeding women take Vitamin C, Vitamin D3 & Zinc Chewable Tablets?
It is necessary for pregnant or breastfeeding women to consult the doctor before taking these tablets.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.