METHYLCOBALAMIN 1500 MG WITH VIT B-COMPLEX
Methylcobalamin, Niacinamide, and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Injection
Methylcobalamin, Niacinamide, and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Injection Uses
Methylcobalamin, Niacinamide, and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Injection is a medication that combines three different vitamins: methylcobalamin (vitamin B12), niacinamide (vitamin B3), and pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6). It is used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency and certain conditions related to vitamin B deficiency, such as pernicious anemia and neuropathies. This injection is available in Nuroloc- Forte manufactured and supplied by Medlock Healthcare company.
How Methylcobalamin, Niacinamide and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Works
Methylcobalamin, niacinamide, and pyridoxine hydrochloride are a combination of three nutritional supplements that work to replenish the body’s stores of important nutrients.
Methylcobalamin, also known as vitamin B12, is a coenzyme form of vitamin B12 that plays a crucial role in various body functions, including cell growth, blood formation, and protein synthesis. It assists in the formation of a chemical called myelin, which coats and protects nerve fibers Methylcobalamin injections can be used to treat or prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, pernicious anemia, and certain neurological conditions.
Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, is an antibiotic that is used to treat or prevent a wide range of bacterial infections. It is involved in various metabolic processes in the body and provides vital nutrients Niacinamide is also used to prevent infections in hospitalized patients.
Pyridoxine hydrochloride, also known as vitamin B6, is involved in protein, fat, and carbohydrate metabolism, as well as the formation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It improves the functioning of the nervous and immune systems. Pyridoxine hydrochloride treats and prevents vitamin B6 deficiency.
How to use Methylcobalamin, Niacinamide, and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Injection
Methylcobalamin, niacinamide, and pyridoxine hydrochloride injection is a medication used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency and certain conditions related to vitamin B6 and niacinamide deficiency.
- The injection should be administered under the supervision of healthcare experts.
- The dosage and frequency of the injection will depend on the severity of the deficiency and the individual’s specific condition. It is important to follow the dosage instructions provided by the healthcare professional or as mentioned on the medicine label.
- The injection should only be administered when there is a high deficiency of vitamin B12 and when other medicines are unable to work.
- Taking an excessive amount of this injection may cause side effects such as diabetes, liver disorder, kidney damage, or damage to other organs. It is important not to take this injection if the patient already has issues like diabetes or liver problems.
- Some possible side effects of this injection may include headache, itching, swelling, nervousness, involuntary or uncontrollable movements, and constipation.
- The injection should be stored at normal room temperature.
Side effects of using Methylcobalamin, Niacinamide, and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Injection
- Allergic reactions
- Decreased sensation
- Loss of balance or coordination
- Mild numbness or tingling
- Organ damage
- Liver disorder
- Kidney damage
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: How many Injections do I need to take in one week?
Ans: 3 Injections are enough for a week. It also depends on your health condition. For better advice get in touch with your doctor.
Ques: What is the price of Methylcobalamin, Niacinamide, and Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Injection?
Ans: The regular market price is 100 to 150 Rs. If you want to get more info then please call our team.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.