PREGABALIN 75/150 MG + METHYLCOBALAMIN 750 MCG CAPSULES
NUROLOC-PG | PREGABALIN 75/150 MG AND METHYLCOBALAMIN 750 MCG CAPSULES
Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin Capsules – Came from a class of drugs known as anticonvulsants, Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin are used in the treatment of neuropathic pain; a chronic nerve disease that causes damage to the nerves. This combination medicine comes with the brand name NUROLOC-PG, supplied by the Best Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin Capsules Manufacturer, Medlock Healthcare.
Pregabalin is an anti-epileptic drug that works by reducing pain by adjusting the activity of the calcium channel in the nerve cells. Methylcobalamin is a form of Vitamin B that helps in the production of myelin; a substance that protects nerve fibers and regenerates damaged nerve cells. Together these medicines effectively provide relief from neuropathic pain.
Notes that Require Special Attention for the Safe Usage of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin Capsules
For the ideal usage of these capsules, it is advised to use them under the observation of your doctor. Also, ensure the following instructions suggested by the experts:
- Driving or doing anything that requires close attention should not be practiced after the usage of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin Capsules. It may cause dizziness or drowsiness.
- Avoid consuming alcohol while you are on the dosage of this medicine as it may result in excessive fatigue.
- Do not stop taking Pregabalin 75/150 MG + Methylcobalamin 750 MCG Capsules even if you feel relief in pain without taking the guidance of the doctor.
- Ensure your water intake is high while using these capsules to avoid the chances of getting hydrated.
- Do not use these capsules if you are allergic to Pregabalin, Methylcobalamin, or any of its contents as they may contain active ingredients.
When to Avoid Pregabalin 75/150 MG + Methylcobalamin 750 MCG Capsules?
Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin Capsules may contradict certain health disorders that may not respond well to their powerful properties. Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you have any kind of medical history including,
- Heart Failure
- Liver or Kidney Disease
- Angioedema; itching or swelling of the face, lips, throat, or tongue
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Substance Use Disorder (addiction to alcohol or drugs)
Due to the constituting ingredients of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin Capsules, they may cause some side effects. There are certain possibilities of the coming of these side effects but they do not always occur. Following is the list of possible side effects that may occur with the usage of this medicine:
Consult the healthcare professional if any of the side effects mentioned above become bothersome or do not get away.
- Will a higher dose of Pregabalin and Methylcobalamin Capsules be more effective?
No, taking a higher dose of this medication than recommended will absolutely be not at all effective but riskier. It may increase the chances of having serious side effects.
- Are there any special instructions regarding the storage of Pregabalin 75/150 MG + Methylcobalamin 750 MCG Capsules?
Keep your medicine inside the pack until you take them. Store it in a cool dry place, away from the reach of children and pets.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.