RABEPRAZOLE 20 MG + DOMPERIDONE 10 MG TABLET
RABEPRAZOLE & DOMPERIDONE TABLET | PPILOC-D
Brand Name : PPILOC-D
Rabeprazole & Domperidone Tablets – The medication is a gastrointestinal medicine primarily used to treat Peptic ulcer disease and gastroesophageal reflux disease. The medication work to decrease the access amount of acid in the stomach and reduces the symptoms of nausea and vomiting. Besides this, Rabeprazole & Domperidone Tablets are also useful for the treatment of Zollinger Ellison syndrome, heartburn, and acid reflux due to hyperacidity. In GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), an excessive amount of stomach acid causes the sphincter (valve) at the top of the stomach to become inflamed and damaged. The dosage and the length of this medication will depend on how severe your medical condition is and how your body responds to the given treatment.
Working Mechanism of Rabeprazole & Domperidone Tablets
The medication is a unique amalgamation of two drugs called Rabeprazole and Domperidone. Rabeprazole works asa a proton pump inhibitor (PPI). This inhibitor works on lessening the amount of access acid in the stomach which later on provides helps with providing relief from heartburn and acid-related indigestion. On the other hand, Domperidone is known as a prokinetic. It works on the upper digestive tract to improve the motility of the intestines and stomach, enabling food to pass through the stomach more readily. Collectively, these two medicines work simultaneously to provide relief from heartburn, acid reflux, and Peptic ulcer disease.
Rabeprazole & Domperidone Tablets Uses
- The medicine is used for the treatment of Peptic ulcer disease and gastroesophageal reflux disease.
- The medication is also useful to treat Zollinger Ellison syndrome, heartburn, and acid reflux due to hyperacidity.
- The tablets also help reduces the symptoms of nausea and vomiting.
Side Effects of Rabeprazole & Domperidone Medicine
The usage of this medication may sometime lead to some unpleasant adverse reactions. The side effects of the medicine are very rare to appear and usually subside over time on their own. However, notify the doctor immediately, if you feel that the side effects of the medicine are persistent and are not going away anytime soon.
Some of the common side effects of Rabeprazole & Domperidone Tablets may include:
- Inflammation of the nose
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
Safety Advice to keep in Mind
Some of the important warnings and precautions to keep in mind about Rabeprazole & Domperidone Tablets are:
- The medication is prescribed to the patient for the treatment of heartburn and acidity.
- The medicine is suggested to consume at least 60 mins before the meal and is preferred to take in the morning.
- The tablets are known as a well-tolerated medicine and are known to provide relief from your condition for a long time.
- Do not use the medication more than it is prescribed by the doctor as the long-term use of the medication can cause a deficiency of minerals like magnesium and lead to weaker bones.
- As directed by the doctor, get enough calcium and magnesium in your diet or as supplements.
- Notify your healthcare provider if do not feel any better even after taking the medication for 14 days, as in such cases you may be suffering from some other health issues.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.