ACECLOFENAC 100MG+ PARACETAMOL 325MG + SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 15MG TABLET
NACMED-SP | ACECLOFENAC PARACETAMOL SERRATIOPEPTIDASE TABLET
Brand Name : NACMED-SP
Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase Tablet – This tablet is an amalgamation of three rich medicines, i.e., Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, and Serratiopeptidase Tablet. All these three medicines have their own wholesome properties that blend with each other and form a tablet which is available at Medlock Healthcare with the brand name NACMED-SP TABLET.
Aceclofenac – Aceclofenac comes with a class of medicines called Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs). It is a film-coated tablet with anti-inflammatory and painkiller properties that relieve redness, pain, and treat swelling. Aceclofenac is primarily used in relieving inflammation and pain caused by rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis in adults.
Paracetamol – Paracetamol is a painkiller that is mainly used to treat pain, aches, and also in reducing a high temperature. It works by blocking the chemical messengers in the brain and is used to get relief from Backaches, Toothaches, Headaches, Colds, Flu, Sprains, Muscle Aches, Menstrual Periods, etc.
Serratiopeptidase – Serratiopeptidase, an anti-inflammatory proteolytic enzyme is an adulteration of analgesic, antiemetic, fibrinolytic, and caseinolytic properties. It is usually used in reducing inflammation and in various severe conditions like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, anxiety headache, migraine headache, back pain, etc.
Who Should Not Take Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase Tablet
- People with a history of anaphylactic reactions.
- People allergic or sensitive to Aceclofenac, Paracetamol, Serratiopeptidase, or any related medication
- Women who are pregnant, breastfeeding, or even planning to conceive
- People who encountered hypersensitivity reactions like rhinitis, asthma, urticaria, or angioedema in response to NSAIDs or related painkillers
- People with hypertension, severe heart failure, and hepatic impairment
- People with impaired kidney or impaired liver function
Fundamental Points to Mark While Consuming Aceclofenac + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase Tablet
- Avoid consuming alcohol during the course of taking this medicine as it may cause extreme drowsiness.
- Avoid driving or any activity that requires mental focus while taking this tablet.
- Consume this medicine with food to avoid the chances of an upset stomach.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.