ANTOPRAZOLE SODIUM 40MG
PRAZLOC-40 | ANTOPRAZOLE SODIUM 40MG INJECTION
Pantoprazole Injection Overview | Prazolc 40
Pantoprazole Injection is made with Pantoprazole Sodium drugs that come in the brand name Prazolc 40. It belongs to the group of medications called proton pump inhibitors (PPIs). Pantoprazole Injection is used to treat acid-related problems in the stomach like peptic ulcers, and acid reflux. It works by reducing the acid production in the stomach.
How to use Pantoprazole Injection
- Pantoprazole injections are available in powder form.
- Mix this power with liquid that can be provided by the packaging.
- Then you need to prepare the injection.
- Fill the injection with Pantoprazole Liquid and remove the bubble from the injection before use.
- This Injection is injected Into the Vein if the treatment is GERD. We advise you to see the doctor.
- You can take this injection for 7 to 8 days at the same time.
Benefits of Pantoprazole Injection
Pantoprazole injection is a medication used to treat certain conditions in which there is too much acid in the stomach. It belongs to a class of drugs known as proton pump inhibitors (PPIs).
- Pantoprazole injection is used for short-term treatment (7 to 10 days) of patients with GERD who have a history of erosive esophagitis. It helps reduce the amount of acid produced in the stomach, relieving symptoms such as heartburn, difficulty swallowing, and cough.
- Pantoprazole injection is also used to treat pathological hypersecretory conditions associated with Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome or other neoplastic conditions.
Side Effects of Pantoprazole Injection
- Joint Pain
- Pain, Redness, or Swelling Near the Place where the Injection Was Injected
- In Men, Difficulty Achieving or Maintaining an Erection
- Peeling, or Bleeding Skin
- Sores on the Lips, Nose, Mouth, or Genitals
Precautions and warnings
- If you have allergic problems from Pantoprazole and any other drugs then inform your doctor.
- Before you take this medicine, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have liver problems, low levels of certain minerals in your body (like zinc), or if you have lupus.
- Some signs that you are sick could be a sign of a very serious problem. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience: heartburn along with feeling dizzy, sweating, or lightheaded, pain in your chest, jaw, arm, or shoulder, especially if it’s accompanied by shortness of breath and unusual sweating, or if you have unexplained weight loss.
- Before you have surgery, be sure to tell your doctor or dentist about all the things you take like medicine and herbal products.
- Pantoprazole and other drugs like it may make it easier for you to break your bones, especially if you use them for a long time, take a lot of it, or are older. Discuss with your doctor how to keep your bones strong and avoid breaking them. This can include taking calcium and vitamin D pills.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques: Is this Injection safe for older people?
Ans: Mostly this Infection is safe for 20 to 60 age people. We advise you to take doctor advice before the treatment.
Ques: How many doses do I need to take for better results?
Ans: You can take 1 dosage for 7 to 8 days at the same time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.