- Composition:CALCIUM CITRATE 1000MG+VIT. D3 200 IU + ZINC SULPHATE 4 MG +MAGNESIUM 100 MG TAB
Packing:10 X 10
Calcium Citrate, VIT. D3 200 IU, Zinc Sulphate, and Magnesium Tablet – The powerpack amalgamation of Calcium Citrate, Vitamin D3 200, Zinc Sulphate, and Magnesium forms a capsule called FRACTROCAL-D3 TABLET which is available at Medlock Healthcare at affordable rates.
Working Structure of the Components of this Tablet
Calcium Citrate with the dosage of 1000 mg is usually helpful for the maintenance and formation of the bones and treats calcium deficiencies. This medication is used for the prevention of low blood calcium levels and treats the conditions of muscle diseases, hypoparathyroidism, osteoporosis, rickets, etc. caused by low calcium levels.
Vitamin D3 is an imperative vitamin with the ability to regulate the absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body. It maintains proper body structure by strengthing bones and muscles, supporting the immune system, and boosting the immunity of the body.
A naturally occurring mineral Zinc Sulphate is a dietary supplement that is specifically used to treat zinc deficiency and is helpful in the growth of body tissues.
At last, Magnesium is a component required for the complete growth and maintenance of bones in the body. It also supports nerve function and energy production in the body.
Points to Mark While Consuming the Tablet
- Follow the proper diet routine if recommended by the doctor for the best results of the medication.
- Do not take the extra dose of the medication as it will not bring out any immediate results.
- Seek immediate medical attention if any serious medical problem occurs.
- Pregnant Females must speak to the doctor or gynaecologist before consuming this tablet.