Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet
MEDEF-6 | DEFLAZACORT 6 MG TABLET
Brand Name : MEDEF-6
Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet is used to treat various diseases and conditions, such as autoimmune conditions, inflammatory conditions, and cancer. It is in a class of drugs known as steroids. These drugs work by inhibiting the release of substances that cause inflammation or change the functioning of the immune system. Take this medicine regularly at evenly spaced intervals for the best effects.
For Autoimmune Conditions:-
Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet is effective in autoimmune conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, etc.
In Inflammatory Conditions:-
This medicine provides relief in inflammatory conditions that affect joints and muscles, such as ankylosing spondylitis and arthritis. In addition, it is effective in asthma, uveitis, inflammatory bowel disease, ulcerative colitis, and allergies.
Benefits in Cancer:-
It is effective in a variety of cancers, including lymphoma, leukemia, and multiple myeloma. This medicine suppresses the immune system and reduces inflammation around the site of cancer. Also, Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet is used among cancer patients to prevent allergic reactions.
Precautions for Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet
Take this medicine as prescribed by the physician in the recommended dosage with or without food/meal/snacks, or as advised by the healthcare provider. By taking this medicine at the right time, you can increase its effectiveness. Also, bear in mind that it is important to continue taking these tablets unless your doctor tells you to stop them. Aside from these, you should keep the below-listed points in mind throughout the treatment course.
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by the physician. Swallow these tablets as a whole; without crushing, breaking, or chewing them. Avoid taking this medicine if you are on a vegetable diet.
- Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet may be unsafe with alcohol. So, do not drink alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine.
- Individuals with liver or kidney diseases should share their medical history with the doctor before commencing treatment with this medicine.
- Inform your healthcare provider if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to get pregnant before you commence treatment with this medicine.
- Make you follow all the directions mentioned on the label and take this medicine without missing any dosage. If you forget to take a dose of this medicine, do not worry. Take the forgotten dosage as soon as possible. However, if it’s time for the next dosage, do not double the dosage to catch up. Skip that forgotten dosage and continue as per your regular schedule.
Take Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet with the above-listed points in mind. Also, read the official guidelines mentioned on the label and consider following them for the best effects.
An individual patient may experience mild to moderate adverse reactions. Those side effects fade away once the treatment is over. However, if they worsen or persist for a longer duration, inform your healthcare provider.
Most Common Side effects:-
- Cushing syndrome
- Increased appetite
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Abnormal hair growth
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Note: This list doesn’t contain all the side effects caused by this medicine. Get more deets regarding the side effects by consulting your healthcare provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the uses of the Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet?
A. This medicine is effective in various conditions, such as cancer, autoimmune conditions, and inflammatory conditions.
Q. Does this medicine offer any side effects?
A. Yes, you may experience mild to moderate adverse reactions while taking this medicine, such as Cushing syndrome, increased appetite, and frequent urge to urinate.
Q. Can you stop taking Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet when you feel OK?
A. Do not stop taking these tablets even if you feel OK. Continue taking it for the duration your healthcare provider has prescribed it to you.
Q. How does Deflazacort 6 Mg Tablet work?
A. This medicine work by inhibiting the release of substances responsible for causing inflammation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.