L CARNITINE 500 MG + METHYLCOBOLAMIN 1500 MCG+ FOLIC ACID 1.5 MG TABLET
NURO LC | L CARNITINE, METHYLCOBOLAMIN AND FOLIC ACID TABLET
L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet – Recommended to the people who are unable to fulfill their daily micro nutritional requirements, L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet is used to treat and cure nutritional deficiencies. It is prescribed by healthcare experts to those people who are not able to hit their daily micronutrient requirements no matter how much they eat. It is sold in the Indian market by the brand name Nuro-Lc. It is a perfect mix of three of the most powerful compounds namely L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid that combine and allow the human body to replenish the body’s critical nutrient stores.
How L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet Works
An amalgamation of three compounds namely L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid, Nuro-Lc is a string medicine that treats nutritional deficiencies.
L Carnitine: L Carnitine is a necessary element that is used to transport fats into mitochondria wherein the fat transported is turned into energy for usage. It also aids in the proper working of the heart.
Methylcobalamin: Methylcobalamin helps to meet the Vitamin B12 deficiency. It helps to restore the Vitamin B12 levels inside the human body and also helps in treating several conditions such as anemias and nerve issues.
Folic Acid: Folic Acid is a form of vitamin B that aids in the creation of red blood cells and allows oxygen to float throughout the human body. It also helps to meet the folic acid deficiency. It protects the human body from anemia that is caused because of anemia deficiency.
Quick Advice for Better L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet Usage
Nuro-Lc is a mix of three medicines. The three compounds used in this medicine work together but can react if not used in a particular manner. Thus, always keep in mind the following instructions while using this tablet:
- You have been prescribed L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet only if you have the symptoms of nutritional deficiency. Do not use this medicine to treat and cure any other disease.
- Make sure to complete the full course without skipping any dosage in between to get the best results as stopping the treatment early will enable you to treat nutritional deficiency.
- Take it every day preferably after a meal for better absorption and to avoid stomach upset.
- Take it before and during pregnancy to lower the risk of defects in the neural tube.
Tips for Safe Usage
Get the most from L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet without experiencing any side effects by following these instructions:
- If you have a history of seizures, then inform your doctor about the same.
- Never overdose L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet and keep it as directed by the healthcare expert.
- Avoid consuming alcohol during the course of using this medicine as alcohol consumption can negatively impact the medicine absorption.
- Use this medicine under the supervision of a healthcare expert.
Mild Side Effects
L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet is safe to use as it does not cause any harm to the patient. But in case of minor overdosage, it can bring a host of side effects for the patient. The side effects associated with the usage of L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet include the following:
These are a few mild side effects that the patient might encounter with the usage of L Carnitine, Methylcobalamin & Folic Acid Tablet. These side effects do not require any immediate medical help as they are bound to disappear as the body adapts to the medicine. But if in case, they didn’t disappear even after the completion of the treatment, then you can contact your healthcare expert to get medical help.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.