AZITHROMYCIN 250 MG
AZYCAP-250 MG | AZITHROMYCIN 250 MG TABLET
Brand Name : AZYCAP-250 MG
Azithromycin 250 mg Tablet Manufacturer and Supplier – This tablet is an antibiotic that contains Azithromycin compound which is usually used to treat chest infections such as pneumonia, nose and throat infections such as sinusitis, sexually transmitted infections, skin infections, Lyme disease, etc. This antibiotic is often used to treat ear infections and chest infections in children. It is mainly prescribed to adults and children to get instant effective results and relief from such infections. It is majorly available in the dosage form of capsules, tablets, syrups, etc. This medicine is available at Medlock Healthcare by the brand name AZYCAP-250 MG.
Key Points to Consider while Consuming Azithromycin 250 mg
Azithromycin 250mg Tablet is undoubtedly the most effective antibiotic that helps to treat bacterial infections in adults as well as children. But there are some necessary points that need to be considered while consuming Azithromycin 250mg for instant effective results. One should only consume this medicine only if the doctor prescribes it.
Have a look at the points that need to be considered before having Azithromycin 250 mg Tablet:
- Consume this medicine once a day before having any meal.
- Complete the full course of medicine without skipping it to have effective results; even if one gets relief from infections.
- Do not consume 2 doses at a time or do not overdose on it.
- Stop consuming this medicine and consult the doctor if a person comes up with throat swelling, itchy rash, difficult breathing, chest pain, etc.
- Avoid consuming any other painkiller before and after 2 hours of this medicine.
Who Cannot Take Azithromycin 250 mg Tablet?
Azithromycin 250 mg Tablet is an antibiotic that can be consumed by adults as well as children but one should not consume it if he/she is dealing with the problems mentioned below:
- kidney or liver problems
- heart problems like an irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia)
- if had diarrhea when you have taken antibiotics before
- if had an allergic reaction after consuming Azithromycin or any other medicine
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.