DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM 50 MG + SERRATIOPEPTIDASE 15 MG + PARACETAMOL 325 MG TABLETS
ORTHOFEC-SP | DICLOFENAC POTASSIUM, SERRATIOPEPTIDASE, PARACETAMOL TABLETS
Brand Name : ORTHOFEC-SP
Diclofenac Potassium, Serratiopeptidase & Paracetamol Tablets – Available in an excellent combination of three medicines namely Diclofenac Potassium, Serratiopeptidase, and Paracetamol, this tablet helps the user to get rid of pain and fever. It is a big boon for patients who are suffering from constant fever, body pain, mild, moderate, or high fever. It is recommended for those patients who are suffering from fever and different types of pain including muscle pain, back pain, menstrual cramps, joint pain, and toothache. You can get your hands on this amazing tablet by connecting with Medlock healthcare. It is available by the brand name ORTHOFEC-SP.
Working Mechanism of Diclofenac Potassium, Serratiopeptidase & Paracetamol Tablets
Diclofenac Potassium 50 Mg + Serratiopeptidase 15 Mg + Paracetamol 325 Mg Tablets are a combination of three drugs that helps the user to reduce pain and treat fever. Following is the mechanism of action of the components of this medicine:
Diclofenac: Diclofenac belongs to the class of NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug) that works by restricting the pain-causing chemical messengers.
Serratiopeptidase: Serratiopeptidase belongs to the group of enzymes that works to lower the abnormal proteins from the site of inflammation and promotes fast healing.
Paracetamol: Paracetamol belongs to the class of antipyretics. It is a fever reducer that works to block the release of the fever and pain-causing chemical messengers in the brain.
Quick Tips for the Accurate Consumption of these Tablets
Like any other tablet, if you want to get the maximum benefits from this tablet, then all you have to do is have a look at the instructions mentioned down below:
- Use Diclofenac Potassium 50 Mg + Serratiopeptidase 15 Mg + Paracetamol 325 Mg Tablets only if you have symptoms of fever or body pain. Do not use it to treat or cure any other health issue.
- It is recommended to consume this tablet with a meal to avoid stomach upset and for better absorption.
- The consumption of any type of alcohol is strictly prohibited alongside the usage of Diclofenac Potassium, Serratiopeptidase & Paracetamol Tablets.
- The usage of this tablet may cause dizziness and sleepiness. Thus, avoid any work that requires concentration after taking this tablet such as driving a vehicle or operating a machine.
- Avoid taking any other medicine that contains acetaminophen with Diclofenac Potassium 50 Mg + Serratiopeptidase 15 Mg + Paracetamol 325 Mg Tablets.
- Keep the dosage as recommended by the healthcare expert.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage.
- Complete the full course of using Diclofenac Potassium, Serratiopeptidase & Paracetamol Tablets without missing any dosage to get the best results.
Although, Diclofenac Potassium 50 Mg + Serratiopeptidase 15 Mg + Paracetamol 325 Mg Tablets are highly safe to use. But the misusage or any negligence can invite trouble for the user. The side effects associated with this medicine include:
- Stomach pin
- Loss of appetite
These are some of the mild side effects that do not require any medical attention. They will fade away as the body adapts to the drug. But in case they become severe and start to cause trouble for you, then you can contact your healthcare expert to seek medical attention.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.