ETORICOXIB 90 MG TABLET
COXILOC-90 TABLET | ETORICOXIB 90 MG TABLET
Brand Name : COXILOC-90
ETORICOXIB 90 MG – Etoricoxib is an NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug_) that is used for pain-relieving purposes. This medicine is perfectly suited to treat pain and inflammation conditions such as arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid, ankylosing spondylitis, etc. It is also called a COX-2 inhibitor that works by directly restricting the pain and inflammation-causing chemical messengers. It is available in the best quality at Medlock Healthcare by the brand name COXILOC-90.
How ETORICOXIB Works
Being an NSAID, the primary duty of ETORICOXIB is to restrict the release of pain-causing chemical messengers inside the human body. These chemical messengers are responsible for causing pain and inflammation. It inhibits cyclo-oxygenase-2 and also assists the development of other chemicals inside the body often known as prostaglandins.
Key Things to Consider While Using ETORICOXIB
ETORICOXIB is available over the counter by the brand name COXILOC-90. You can easily get this effective medicine at any big pharmacy or chemist shop. But there are certain things that you need to consider while using this medicine. These are:
- Only use this medicine if you develop the symptoms of pain or inflammation.
- Avoid consuming alcohol during the course of taking this medicine.
- Never exceed the recommended dosage as it may cause stomach issues.
- Keep monitoring your live health and blood levels while using this medicine.
- Avoid driving immediately after taking this medicine as it may cause dizziness and fatigue.
- Do not use this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Disclose your life health, kidney health, and heart health with the doctor before starting making this medicine.
As it is a strong drug, some users might feel little discomfort or side effects such as Fly-like symptoms, Diarrhea, Flatulence, Indigestion, Peripheral edema, Stomach pain, etc. These symptoms generally do not require any medical attention. They will fade away as the body gets used to the medicine.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.