Aceclofenac 100mg+ Thiocochicoside 4mg Tablet
NACMED-TH | Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside Tablet
Brand Name : NACMED-TH
Aceclofenac & Thiocolchicoside Tablets – The tablets are a combination medication and are primarily used to treat pain due to muscle spasms. It provides relief from the pain associated with vertebral static problems, low back pain, degenerative vertebral disorders, and torticollis. Aceclofenac & Thiocolchicoside Tablets also help in relieving muscle aches, sprains, strains, and musculoskeletal pain. The medication is available in the form of tablets under the brand name Namcmed-TH by Medlock Healthcare. The duration and dosage of these medications will solely depend on how severe your medical condition is. Take the medication as prescribed by the doctor and do not exceed the dose of medicine more than it is recommended or it can cause some unpleasant effects.
Working Mechanism Of Aceclofenac & Thiocolchicoside Tablets
As mentioned above, the medication is a combination of two drugs named Aceclofenac and Thiocolchicoside, which are used to relax the muscles and get rid of pain. Aceclofenac is known as a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug. The drug works to block the actions of a certain chemical substance known as the cyclo-oxygenase (COX) enzyme. This chemical messenger is mainly responsible for causing inflammation and pain in the body. On the other hand, thiocolchicoside is a muscle relaxant. This drug works on the spinal cord and the centre of the brain to help get rid of muscle stiffness and spasms. This process leads to improving the movement of the muscle and providing relief from pain.
Side Effects of Aceclofenac 100 mg & Thiocolchicoside 4mg Tablets
Just like any other medication, the consumption of this medication may also lead to some unpleasant effects. The side effects of this medication are very rare to appear and usually resolve on their own if they happen. However, the side effects can get worse if not taken care of on time. Do consult your doctor if you feel that the side effects are persisting and worsening over time.
Some of the possible side effects of Aceclofenac & Thiocolchicoside Tablets may include:
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Epigastric pain
Important Advice for Aceclofenac & Thiocolchicoside Tablets
Some of the precautions and warnings to keep in mind before using the Aceclofenac 100mg & Thiocolchicoside 4mg Tablets are:
- The medication should be taken with food to avoid any stomach issues such as an upset stomach.
- Inform the doctor if you are allergic to the medicine or any other components present in it.
- Do not take the medication without proper consultation if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Inform your doctor if you have diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, liver, kidney, or heart problems.
- Intake of the medication may cause excessive drowsiness and dizziness. Hence, avoid consuming alcohol or driving.
Directions to Use
- Take the Aceclofenac & Thiocolchicoside Tablets with or after meals as instructed by your doctor.
- The tablet is swallowed with a fluid, such as water, without chewing, crushing, or breaking it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.